What Is RoboTraps?
RoboTraps is the job you always dreamt of!
A VR puzzler for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift or Android, where you remote-control deadly traps, get promoted,
and save robots from getting smashed, burnt, electrocuted, and lots of other things.
Meet the robots Alice, Bob, Clark, Dennis and Ernest.
Handle dangerous machines and protect the five at their working place at “Death Trap Incorporated”.
Access various parts of the factory in your moving office, climb the corporate ladder and earn rewards for your desk.
- Easy controls, tricky puzzles
- 16 challenging and colorful levels! (12 in the Android version)
- Drive around in your monorail office – or switch off the movement if you’re prone to motion sickness. It’s your choice.
- Text, voice acting and corny jokes in both English and German
- Replay value: Save all robots, get promoted and unlock rewards for your office
- Full controller support (not in the Android version)
How do I get it?
Poltergames is Michael Spitzer and Fabian Ramelsberger. Two creative minds who are eager to create new worlds and exciting mechanics. The two of us do all the concept, programming, character design, marketing and the world design together in thoughtful detailed work, and rumour has it we never sleep.
Michael is an information science student with a thing for games, pop culture and satire (although we don’t really know what kind of thing it is). Apart from his role in creating the odd world of RoboTraps, Michael created our levels and thought up most of the mechanics behind the robots. He’s also the voice of RoboTraps’ announcer, who will show you the ropes of working at Death Trap Inc.
Fabian studies Media Informatics und likes art, coffee and videogames. Before RoboTraps he has made other games und loves to build creative and detailed worlds. With his arty skills he had a good share in the design of RoboTraps. For example, he created most of the diverse and interesting objects you’ll find in your future office.
Is there a way to stay updated on RoboTraps?